2008年10月21日星期二

A bird with a person

Birdie father asked: "the most senior people in the world, what is? Our birds?" Laoniao replied: "No, it isRunescape Gold." Birdie asked: "What kind of human beings?" "... Human beings ... is that we often to the nest of people throwing stones." Birdie came: "ah, I know it! However, human beings better than us? Them than we were a happy life?" "They may be better than us that we live Queyuanburu well-being." "Why are they happy as we are?" Asked the father did not birdie. Laoniao replied: "Because of the growth in human hearts a thorn, the thorn ever-present pain and torture them. This is for their own thorn from the names, so call it greed." Birdie asked: "Greed? Greed What does this mean? Father, you know?" "Yes, I understand that human beings, they also had the experience of inner Flanagan greed of thorns. You would like to see it with their own eyes, the children?" "Yes, Dad, I would like to see first-hand knowledge." "It's very easy. To see if someone came and told me that as soon as possible, I will let you see what the human mind Flanagan greed of thorns." Shao Qing, a birdie will tell them: "Dad, it was coming through." Laoniao for birdie said: "The kids listen to me, I would like to Zitouluowang later, the initiative fell on his hand, you can see a good show." Birds can not help very worried, said: "If you hurt by what ... ..." Laoniao its comfort: "Do not worry, I understand human greed, I know how to escape from their hands." Then left Laoniao birdie, come close to falling. The man then reached to seize it, Yuebukezhi exclaimed: "I would like to Age Of Conan Power Leveling you, you have to eat the meat." Laoniao said: "I am so little meat, enough to fill your belly?" The man said: "The meat, though a small, but delicious." Laoniao said: "I can give you far more meat than I used something that is 3 wisdom, if you Xuedao Shou, will fortune." The man impatiently: "Tell me quick, which is well-known phrases?" Laoniao flash in the eyes of a ray of cunning, said slowly: "I can tell you, but there is one condition: I am in your hands first to tell you that famous first sentence; you have to be open and I will tell you that the second sentence of well-known; and so on I flew to the tree before you made famous in the third. " The man bent on well-known phrases as soon as possible, to good fortune, he immediately replied: "I promise you, I am quick to tell you a famous first sentence." Laoniao said: "This is the famous first sentence: Mo regret what has been lost! According to our conditions, I now call upon you open." Laoniao the open man. "This is the second sentence saying: Mo can not believe that the existence of things." Finish, while it called the side wings and flew up into the trees, "You're a fool if I have to Zaidiao, you I will take out a baby weighing about 120 grams, the big priceless gem. " After listening to that person, much regret, a blood Douyao lips. He looked at the tree of birds, and still they have reached an agreement about the conditions, they said: "Please hang in the third saying to me!" Laoniao cunning sneer at, he said: "The greed of the people, ah, the heart of your greed cover your eyes. Now that you have forgotten a few words before the well-known, to tell you that the third sentence and Yi? Do not I tell you 'Mo regret what has been lost, Mo can not believe that there are things'? You think of it, I added up all the blood Yuchi less than 100 grams, the baby will not have more than 120 grams of a big sapphire? " Wen Ting's remark that person, immediately stunned, really embarrassed expression on the face of Shashi ... ridiculous ... Bird on a spoof of such a person. Looking back to birdie Laoniao said: "My child, you can now own eyes seen?" Bird replied: "Yes, I really had the experience of the. How can the people believe that your baby has a weight of more than your precious stones, how could he believe there is no such thing?" Laoniao replied: "due to greedy children, and this is the greed of human nature!"

没有评论: